This is not a regularly stocked item. Estimated arrival time can be 5 to 20 business days (depending on available stock). You will be charged upon placing your order.
Aquatica Authorized Dealer
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of Aquatica.
Aquatica will provide One Year Full Warranty of any product sold by Mozaik.
Aquatica 1DS Mark IV Underwater Housing for Canon 1Ds Mark IV Pro DSLR Camera
Package includes Moisture Alarm
The housing provides access to all camera’s control functions
- Moisture Alarm (included) alarms you if water starts to enter the housing, so you could surface before the camera is damaged.
- High-tech housing - The housing is machined from solid aluminum, treated and anodized to military specification, then painted with a highly resistant powder coating.
- Multiple Lens Capability - An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of most macro, wide angle, and zoom lenses
- The lens port has a positive bayonet mounting system, which leaves no doubt that your port is securely in place and watertight.
- A Lens Release Button, on the front of the housing, fast and rapid change of lenses and ports
- Viewing System - The most critical aspect of underwater SLR photography is the viewing system. This housing uses a viewfinder that offers the biggest and the brightest image possible in full frame viewing to your eye even when you are wearing a dive mask. LCD information in the camera's viewfinder is easily referenced while shooting, and chromatic aberrations have been significantly reduced for sharp focusing and exact composition.
- The housing features Double Bulkheads. This allows you to easily connect two Strobes / Flashes to the housing.
- 1 x Aquatica 1DS Mark IV Underwater Housing
- 1 x Moisture Alarm
- 2 x Handles Allen Key
- 1 x O-Ring
- 1 x Silicone Lube
Over 60% of customers that buy this housing also buy Aquatica’s Underwater Aqua View Finder.
This package does NOT include ports, lenses, zoom or focus rings
Mozaik UW offers a complete selection of Aquatica:
- Ports / Lenses (e.g. wide angle lens)
- Extension Rings (to fit the length of your camera’s lenses)
- Zoom and Focus Rings (to enable control of the lenses Zoom and Focus)
- Depth Rating: 300 feet (90 meter)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.5 x 8.5 x 5.75" (241 x 216 x 146mm)
- Weight (without Camera): 8 lbs (3.63kg)
Aqua View Finder (part 20054)
Over 60% of customers that buy this housing also buy Aquatica Aqua View Finder. It gives you an unparallel viewing of the camera's viewfinder for sharp focusing and exact composition.
Arm Sets for Flash / Strobe light
Aquatica Technical Lighting Control (TLC) Arm Sets is a complete line of arms and connectors for your flash / strobe light systems.
|Warranty Note||Warranted by Aquatica|
|Camera Model||1DS Mark IV|
Write Your Own Review
Warranty & Returns
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.