Nov 9 – 16, 2019
We will dive up to – 5 dives a day, including night dives! Diving in the Solomon Islands is nothing less than spectacular. You will find amazing marine biodiversity in its underwater realms.
Beautiful Coral walls, huge Sea fans, anemones with bright blue, pink and red colors, Pigmy Seahorse, many different kinds of Nudibranchs, Sharks, Sea Turtles, and even Manta rays! Top it all with a low number of divers every year and you get world-class diving, without the crowds!
Underwater Photo Pro, Ran Mor – our in-house photo expert will be leading the trip and will offer an UW photo workshop for those interested.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – Book now and get a $500 USD Discount!JOIN THE TRIP
SHOW ME MORE TRIPS
*All of our dive trips are led by our partners – Dive and More who specialize in dive trips for underwater photographers!
Photos from our dive trips
What’s so great about our dive trips?
- No one will rush you underwater! You will have as much time as you want to practice your photography skills.
- On every trip, you will have a photo expert to assist you above and under the water.
- Try out new cameras, housings, and accessories for your gear.
- Underwater Photography Workshops customized to your needs.
- Special deals to upgrade your photo equipment before the trip and personal guidance on how to set up everything the RIGHT way.
Our dive trips are managed by the amazing duo – Ran & Danielle Mor! Ran is our in-house photo expert and VP of Mozaik UW Cameras and Danielle is an experienced PADI & SSI dive instructor.
With the two of them together you can’t go wrong!
Use your reward points from previous purchases to get a DISCOUNT on your next dive trip!
Book a trip through Mozaik & Dive and More and receive a discount* when purchasing gear before your trip!
* Amount will vary, depending on gear purchased.