- 1 x Sony RX100 V (Mark 5) Camera
- 1 x FRX100 IV Housing
- 1 x Hand Lanyard
- 1 x Diffuser
- 1 x Moisture Alarm
- 1 x LCD Screen Shade
- 1 x Free 55-67mm Adapter
- This is the ultimate compact camera underwater bundle. The RX100 V is recognized by most as the best compact camera in the market to date. The excellent Fantasea FRX100 IV allows you to fully control the RX100 V underwater, while maintaining ergnomics that are arguably better than those of the camera itself!
- The FRX100 IV Housing is ergonomically designed, fully functional and features easy-to-use, clearly labeled controls. The waterproof housing is shock resistant, protecting your camera from impact and damaging elements including water, sand, dust, snow, ice and pollutants.
- The FRX100 IV Housing has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and dive rated to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
- FRX100 IV's 55mm thread is supported by a complete Accessory Line, including wide angle and macro lenses. Additional accessories include a variety of color correction filters and lighting sets, which enable photographers to further enhance the quality of their images and videos. We recommend the 5401 full optics kit and the BigEye!
- The Sony RX100 IV is defined as the professional's compact camera. It offers excellent quality and SLR-like operation in a sophisticated, pocket-friendly package, including a massive 20.2 MP image sensor, gorgeous 4K video capabilities, wide range of ISO settings, enormous f/1.8 circular aperture, 960 FPS slow motion and many other great features.
- Housing Type: Compact
- Depth Rating: 200ft/60m
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Model Name: FRX100 IV
- Housing Manufacturer: Fantasea
BONUS - Moisture Detector at no additional cost!
BONUS Hand Strap & Port Cover
Photographers will find that the Sony RX100 V, bundled together with the FRX100 IV Housing, provide an affordable, yet professional water sports photography experience. This system is capable of producing stunning results which can certainly compete with far more expensive DSLR systems currently in the market.
FRX100 IV featured highlights:
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Access to all camera functions
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Special mount for lighting accessories
- Removable anti-glare hood for LCD
- Removable double fiber optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Labeled controls for comfortable operation
- BONUS - Moisture Detector at no additional cost
- FREE Lens Port Cover & Hand Strap included
- Compatible with a wide range of underwater photo accessories
- FREE 55-67mm adapter for fitting 67mm lenses
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Fantasea|
|Camera Model||RX100 V|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Fantasea
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.