- 1 x Ikelite Housing
- 1 x Flat built in Port
- 1 x #0110 Spare Main Housing O-Ring
- 1 x #5020 Silicone Lubricant in 4 1cc Tubes
- 1 x Flash Diffuser
- 1 x Flash Deflector
- The housing is made out of Clear Polycarbonate which provides unobstructed view of the camera's information and control functions with visual confirmation of o-ring seal. Depth Rated 60m (200ft).
- The housing "O" ring seal is a masterpiece in fail-safe simplicity compared to designs that require stuffing the "O" ring into a groove. You can see that the "O" ring is sealed.
- The housing size and weight provides almost neutral buoyancy and superb handling underwater. Camera installation is quick and simple. The dependable controls are conveniently placed at fingertip, and kept water tight with the Ikelite pioneered Quad-Ring s
- Wide angle and macro compatibility
- High resolution images and HD video made easy with fast autofocus and a sharp Sony lens. Compatibility with the new W-30 Wide Angle Conversion lens for spectacular wide angle photos and video.
- Housing Type: Compact
- Depth Rating: 200ft/60m
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Thread Mount: 67mm
Housing provides access to all the cameras functions
Two 12-24 threaded mounts on the bottom of the housing allow for the secure, rotation-free attachment of optional trays and lighting accessories.
Special conversion circuitry built in to the housing provides true Canon eTTL exposure connected to any current model Ikelite DS Substrobe. The camera controls the Substrobe's output resulting in effortlessly perfect exposure.
The Internal flash can be used with most Ikelite housings with the included diffuser. The built in flash is very weak in power and usually effective to 1-2 feet. For shooting below 20 feet of water, an external strobe is well recommended.
Mounting Lights and Accessories
The Release Handles ( Included in some models - See What's in the Box ) allow easy attachment and removal of SubStrobe mounting arms at the touch of a button. Two screws remove the handle and tray assembly for traveling.
Adding the 1" (2.5cm) ball at release handle allows for attachment of most non-Ikelite arm systems.
Dimensions and Weight
6 x 4.75 x 5.5" (152.4 x 120.65 x 139.70mm) , 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
See Accessories below..
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Ikelite USA|
|Camera Model||RX100 II (M2)|
Warranty & Returns
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.