Aquatica has announced their high-end, rugged, aluminum underwater housing for the new King of DX – the Nikon D500.
Key features of the housing include:
- Improved controls layout for taking advantage of the 4K capability of the Nikon D500
- State of the art ergonomics
- Vacuum and moisture detection sensor included.
- (-NK version) dual Nikon provided, compatible with Ikelite # 4302 external TTL converter a wide variety of underwater strobe in manual exposure
- (-UWT version) UW Technics integrated TTL converter available as an option (details to follow)
- (-OPT version) LED flash trigger included with this version
- (-KT Version) compliant with Ikelite # 4301 external TTL converter
The Aquatica AD500 housing for Nikon D500 will retail for US$3195 (Basic fiber optic / dual Nikonos bulkhead / single Ikelite bulkhead).
ETA for the first batch of housings is scheduled for mid-July. Stay posted for further updates!