FLIP3.1 – a complete filter and lens system for GoPro Hero4 / Hero3 / Hero3+
The FLIP3.1 System has the same professional craftsmanship of Backscatter’s previous models, and now features the all new TOP FLIP and SHALLOW, DIVE, and DEEP filter options. The FLIP3.1 offers the best color and most rugged design of any filter on the market.
Check out the features of the FLIP3.1 system:
- Aircraft grade anodized aluminum construction
- Easy to use flip mechanism for one finger on / off control
- Simple installation with rugged clamp-on design
- Unobstructed view of front LCD display
- Easy front camera button access with thick gloves
- Open the camera housing without removing filter
- Fumble-free flip design means you’ll never loose a filter
- No vignetting in any underwater shooting mode
- Includes DIVE filter optimized for diving between 20 and 50 feet
- Optional TOP FLIP mechanism allows use of additional SHALLOW and DEEP filters
- SHALLOW, DIVE, and DEEP filters can be used with either side or Top Flip
- 55mm threaded mount provides the ultimate filter solution; easily add our +10 close-up lens, polarizer, split neutral density, or any other filter to your GoPro for topside or underwater use
You can find all FLIP3.1 items here.
Visit his personal portfolio at www.ranmorphoto.com.
Latest posts by Ran Mor (see all)
- Comparing Sony RX100 VA / VI / VII for Underwater Photography – September 17, 2019
- Featured Underwater Photographer – Lorenzo Mittiga – September 10, 2019
- Sony RX100 V vs Canon G7X Mark II – Battle of the High End Compacts! – September 10, 2019