Ikelite has just released an updated housing for the Sony Alpha A7 II series, compatible with the A7II, A7RII and A7SII.
The new housing utilizes Ikelite’s DL (Dry Lock) Port System, which is a big improvement from the previous FL (Four Lock) system. Advantages of the new generation housings include improved ergonomics, compatibility with larger full-frame lenses which didn’t fit the previous FL system, improved shutter lever, redesigned buttons and lighter housings overall.
- 200′ (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls; Controls are not provided for the Diopter adjustment dial, AF/MF/AEL switch lever, or Control wheel
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5″ spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- 9.3 x 7.0 x 6.5″ (236 x 178 x 168 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
- Made in the USA; Individually inspected for fit and water pressure tested to depth
- 1 year limited warranty
Available now for $1695 USD, get it here.
Contact us for port options and lens compatibility.
Visit his personal portfolio at www.ranmorphoto.com.
Latest posts by Ran Mor (see all)
- New Wet Lenses Released by Fantasea – AOI – August 3, 2018
- Nauticam Releases Underwater Housing for Sony RX100 VI (Mark 6) – July 27, 2018
- Fantasea Bayonet System Released – June 21, 2018