- 1 x Housing
- 1 x Housing Back O-Ring # 0110
- 1 x Housing Front O-Ring # 0132.36
- 1 x Waterproof bulkhead cap # 9104.5
- 1 x Lubricant # 0184.1
- The Ikelite housing for Olympus' new flagship Mirrorless camera is an excellent polycarbonate housing. With complete access to the camera's controls and a unique MIL port system, this housing is the best value choice in the market. No Port Included! Contact us for port options.
- The AEL/AFL button is accessed by a lever placed right where your thumb is for quick access to back button focus. This popular technique is especially handy for shooting small or fast moving subjects.
- Larger controls and push buttons which are easy to access even with thick gloves. Whenever possible, controls are located in the same configuration as on the camera to replicate the muscle memory and familiarity you've developed with your camera on the surface.
- The front-loading camera mounting system makes installation and removal a breeze. The camera mounting plate allows ready access to the battery and memory card, and features a standard 1/4-20 mounting point for attachment to a tripod topside.
- Housing Type: Mirrorless
- Depth Rating: 200ft/60m
- Material: ABS-Polycarbonate
- Model Name: 200DLM/B
- Strobe Connections: Ikelite Bulkhead
This housing requires the addition of a compatible lens port for waterproof operation. Lens port not included.
This powerful compact housing packs in all of our latest upgrades to controls and ergonomics. The shutter lever has been updated to a more sensitive and natural feeling curved design. The standard control hugs the side of the housing for comfortable use when hand holding. It can be easily extended using the optional Shutter Trigger Extension # 4077.93 to put it within easy reach when using a right-hand quick release handle.
The AEL/AFL button is accessed by a lever placed right where your thumb is for quick access to back button focus. This popular technique is especially handy for shooting small or fast moving subjects. Less often accessed controls are located in the same configuration as on the camera to replicate the muscle memory and familiarity you've developed with your camera on the surface.
Even our push buttons have been redesigned to reduce weight and salt build-up. The video record start/stop button is bright red anodized so that you never miss the action. The back of the housing features laser engraved control symbols which will never fade or fall off.
The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. The camera mounting plate does not need to be removed from the camera for surface use or when changing the battery or memory cards. The mounting plate features a 1/4-20 threaded mount on the bottom so that it can be attached to a tripod on the surface.
The included Supereye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask. The viewfinder removes quickly and easily for the attachment of an optional Straight Magnified Viewfinder # 6890 or 45° Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) # 6891.1.
The camera's large, super-bright LCD screen is viewable edge-to-edge through the back of the housing.
True TTL exposure
Light is absorbed as it travels through even short distances underwater, making colors appear dull or monochromatic. To preserve the natural colors of your subject, it's important to stay within arm's reach—no more than 3-4 feet (1m) away.
An integrated TTL circuit is fine-tuned to the Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark II flash exposure protocol for the most accurate exposure possible. The circuit is powered by the strobe for zero maintenance and no batteries to change. Exposure compensation in TTL mode is supported using the camera's built-in control. At this time, only Ikelite DS strobes are capable of powering the circuitry. SEA&SEA, INON, and Nikonos strobes will still enjoy fast recycle times and improved battery life, but must be used in manual exposure modes only.
This housing provides a direct electrical connection to the camera's external flash hot shoe. Cord attachment is as easy as screwing in a lightbulb, and the threaded fit prevents accidental detachment during use. The bulkhead connection has been moved to the top of the housing to keep cords out of your way and reduce strain on the cord ends. A variety of sync cord terminations are available for Ikelite, SEA&SEA, INON, or Nikonos strobes for ultimate versatility.
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II camera does not feature a built-in flash. Triggering of fiber optic strobes is not supported at this time. A strobe must be connected by electrical sync cord.
A bright constant-on video light can be used instead of or in addition to a flash. A constant-on light is not as bright as a strobe flash. Constant-on lights do provide added versatility because they can be used for focus assist and for improved colors when shooting video.
Two 1/4-20 threaded mounting points are included on the bottom of the housing for the attachment of a tray and handle system. Handles provide improved ergonomics underwater and are the foundation for your lighting mounts.
There is a simple rule that brighter is better underwater. A high-quality lighting system can produce magazine quality results with almost any camera system.
The Lens Support You Want
It couldn't be more simple to change ports than this system—just press the port on and tighten three thumb screws. Feel positive reinforcement that the port is secure with simple parts you can trust in a remote location.
This housing accepts a variety of ports from our DLM Port System to accommodate all of the most popular zoom, macro, and wide angle lenses. Our custom optical grade acrylic domes components provide the color, clarity, and durability of glass at a fraction of the travel weight and cost.
Lens port sold separately.
Durability and corrosion free performance
Our new white ABS-PC blend housing provides strength and corrosion free performance year with minimal maintenance. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. Compared to black or clear housings, the light color provides superior contrast for enhanced view of the camera, LCD screen, and o-ring seal.
The unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the o-ring for simple and confident assembly. We have eliminated the need for an o-ring groove or channel which can trap sand, dirt, or debris. Two double-passivated stainless steel locking lid snaps are simple to use and virtually unbreakable. The clear back allows you to see the o-ring form a solid, watertight seal as it closes.
A spare 1/2-20 threaded accessory port is provided on the side of the housing for easily installation of the optional Vacuum Kit # 47012. A vacuum kit allows you to pressurize the housing to check for proper assembly prior to entering the water.
Ikelite products are designed, built and tested in the USA. We use locally sourced, top-grade materials. Our housings are built by hand and individually tested for fit and function. Every unit is water pressure tested to 200 feet (60m). We back our products with over 50 years of experience and the best reputation for service within the dive industry.
The original Olympus O-MD E-M1 (Mark I) camera cannot be used in this housing.
Serial number requirements
- AF35: not compatible
- DS50: yes, above serial number 70000
- DS51: yes
- DS125: yes, above serial number 5000
- DS160, DS161: yes
- DS200: yes, above serial number 7163
Electrical sync cord compatibility
- Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Sync Cord (TTL) Product 4103.51
- Ikelite-to-Ikelite TTL Dual Sync Cord (TTL) Product 4103.52
- SEA&SEA / INON Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Sync Cord (Manual) Product 4118.1
- SEA&SEA / INON Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Dual Sync Cord (Manual) Product 4118.2
- Nikonos SB Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Sync Cord (Manual) Product 4116.31
- Nikonos SB Strobe-to-Ikelite Non-TTL Sync Cord (Manual) Product 4116.32
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- DLM Type B port mount
- Controls for all important camera functions; controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Control, One Touch White Balance Button, Preview Button, or Mode Dial Lock
- Ikelite flash bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts with 3-inch (76mm) spacing
- Ikelite bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- Weight 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg) not including port
- Dimensions 7.6 x 5.9 x 5.9 in (193 x 150 x 150 mm) including projections
- ABS-PC, acrylic, and acetyl construction
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Ikelite|
|Camera Model||OM-D E-M1 Mark II|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Ikelite
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.