- 1 x Sea Dragon Mini 650 Flood LED Dive Light
- 2 x CR123 batteries
- 1 x Y-S adapter and mounts for SeaLife AquaPod
- cold shoe
- and GoPro camera
- 1 x Safety lanyard with clip
- 1 x Flex-Connect Micro Tray
- 1 x Flex-Connect Grip
- 1 x Flex-Connect Y-S Adapter
- 1 x GoPro camera mount (1/4-20)
- The Sea Dragon 650 Micro Kit includes the compact Sea Dragon Mini 650 Flood lumen light, adapter for GoPro Camera, Flex-Connect Micro Tray, Grip and Y-S Adapter. All of the items easily combine with just a "click" using the Flex-Connect mounting system.
- Featuring an impressive 120ﾰ beam angle and long burn time, the Sea Dragon Mini 650 Light brings out vibrant colors in your underwater photos and videos, while the Flex-Connect Micro Tray and Grip provide comfort and stability to your camera setup.
- The Sea Dragon Mini 650 features an ultra-wide 120-degree beam angle, three light modes, and single button operation. Power is supplied by two CR123 lithium batteries (included) or an optional rechargeable lithium ion battery (Tenergy 18650 3400mAh 3.6v) delivering up to 130 minutes of burn time at full power.
- Quickly and easily expand your camera set with an additional Sea Dragon Light and Flex-Connect accessories - Flex Arms, trays and more with just a "click!" Flex-Connect allows you to transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds, providing a quick way to adjust to any dive environment.
- First Light: Sea Dragon 650 Micro
- Tray/Arm System: Sealife Flex-Connect Tray
Powerful 650 lumen LED dive light using CREE XM-L2 LED
120° ultra-wide beam angle (90° underwater) for photo/video or wide viewing area
Includes Y-S mount and 3 mounts for connecting light to GoPro, AquaPod or housing cold shoe
One button operation - power on/off, adjust light power or enable emergency signal mode (1 blink per second)
Easily adjust between three light modes – Full power (650 lumens), half power (325 lumens) or emergency signal
Color battery indicator
Safety pressure release valve relieves internal pressure build up caused by damaged battery
Depth tested to 330 feet/100 meters
Includes two CR123 lithium batteries delivering 60 minutes of burn time at full power or 120 minutes of burn time at half power
Available rechargeable Tenergy 18650 3.7V 2600mAh Li-ion battery with 100 minutes of burn time at full power, or new rechargeable XTAR 18650 3.6V 3400mAh Li-ion battery with up to 130 minutes burn time at full power
Anodized aluminum head and rubber armored polycarbonate body
Sea Dragon Mini 650 Flood Specifications
|Construction||Anodized aluminum head with rubber armored polycarbonate body|
|Bulb Type||CREE XM-L2 LED|
|Light Modes||Full power (100%), Half power (50%) and Emergency Signal (blinks once per second)|
|Color Temperature||6200 ~ 7000K|
|Color Rendering Index||70|
|Beam Angle||120 degree (90 degree underwater)|
|Button Control||Long push (1 sec) to power on/off; Short push to cycle through 3 light modes:
100% full brightness → 50% half brightness → Emergency (blinks once every second at full power)
With CR123 batteries: 60 minutes at 100% power or 120 at 50% power
|Depth||Tested to 330 feet/100 meters|
1.6" diameter x 6.3" (41mm x 159mm)
|Weight||6.7 ounces (189 grams) without battery|
|LED Life Span||30,000 hours|
*CRI is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colors "realistically" or "naturally" compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value. The beam angles for the Sea Dragon lights are shown as the true, tested “in-air” (above water) beam angle. Underwater, due to light refraction, the angle tightens to approximately 33% less.
Important: Do not use rechargeable CR123 batteries as voltage/amp specs will cause damage to battery and/or light.
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Sealife|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Sealife
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.