What does Direct Import mean? This means you get an original, genuine Canon G9X camera, without the printed manual, and the menu is available in English, Chinese and Japanese. Warranty is handled through Fantasea directly, instead of through Canon USA.
- 1 x Canon G9X Camera (Direct Import Camera)
- 1 x FG9X Housing
- 1 x Hand Lanyard
- 1 x Diffuser
- 1 x Moisture Alarm
- 1 x LCD Screen Shade
- 1 x Lens Port Cover
- 1 x Hand Strap
- The FG9X Housing is manufactured to the highest professional standards of function, style and durability. It was specifically designed for the Canon G9X, thereby providing the most compact, sturdy and ergonomic housing in the market for this camera. Moisture detector, hand strap and lens port cover included at no additional cost!
- The FG9X is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography. Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world, while outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, hunting, backpacking and camping.
- The FG9X is fully functional and features easy-to-use, clearly labeled controls and access to essential contact points on the camera touch screen! This waterproof housing is shock resistant, protecting your camera from impact and damaging elements including water, sand, dust, snow, ice and pollutants.
- he FG9X has been successfully depth tested to 80 meters (240 ft.) and dive rated to a maximum depth of 60 meters (200 ft.), well beyond the 40 meter (130 ft.) dive limit of most compact housings.
- The FG9X Housing is supported by a complete accessory line, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters and lighting sets, which enable photographers to further enhance the quality of their images and videos.
- Housing Type: Compact
- Depth Rating: 200ft/60m
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Model Name: FG9X
- Housing Manufacturer: Fantasea
FG9X System Highlights
- Canon G9 X - Capture impressive stills and stunning videos with this slim, fashionable and comfortable compact camera. Camera features include:
- 20.2 MP large 1.0-inch high sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Bright F2.0 28-84mm equiv. lens
- 3x optical zoom
- Full HD 1080p/60p video recording capabilities
- Wide ISO range of 125–12800 for shooting in low light
- Convenient control ring and mode dial for intuitive manual adjustment
- ND (Neutral Density) filter for long exposure times and very wide apertures
- 3.0-inch LCD touch panel
- Lightweight - only 7.37 ounces (209g)
- The FG9X Housing features the highest and most professional standards of function, style and durability
- Full access to all camera buttons with clearly labeled controls
- New touch screen technology provides access to essential contact points on the camera touch screen
- Depth rated to 60 meters / 200 feet
- M67 thread on lens port
- Shock resistant construction
- Ergonomic design
- Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- Moisture Detector / Alarm
- Hand Strap
- Port Cover
- A complete accessory system, including wide angle and macro lenses, color correction filters, flashes, video lights and all necessary adaptors and connectors, is available for this housing
- Manufacturer's warranty
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Fantasea|
|Camera Model||G9X (Direct Import)|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Fantasea
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.