- 1 x Fantasea Blueray Radiant PRO 2500 Video Light
- 1 x YS-Mount for Flex Arms
- 4 x Lithium 18650 Batteries and dual charger
- 1 x Hand Lanyard
- 2 x replacement O-rings
- 1 x Silicone grease
- 1 x Rubber sleeve
- Underwater Strobe/Flash Head
- Arm fixing Bolt
- Silicone Grease
- 1 x Fiber-Optic Cable
- 1 x 11" long Delrin Tray
- 2 x Grips with 3/4" Locline arms and top YS-Mount
- 1 x Clip to mount Nauticam lens holder
- 2 x standard 1/4"-20 screws
- 2 x Ikelite 12-24 screws
- 1 x Set of washers
- 1 x Wrench for tightening screws
1 x FA-6047 -- Fantasea Radiant PRO 2500 (2500 Lumens) Underwater Video Light
1 x SS-03112 -- Sea & Sea Underwater Strobe YS-01 Head
1 x SS-50128 -- Sea and Sea - Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL
1 x MOZ-BTS-DUAL -- Mozaik - Uni-Tray Dual Locline Arm package - Fits all housings
- Complete all-around lighting set, including a strobe for still photos and a powerful video light for videos / focus light. Compaible with almost any Mirrorless / Compact housing in the market.
- The Radiant Pro 2500 Video Light is a durable and powerful video light, designed to significantly enhance color and light in underwater videos and still images. It offers a variety of advanced features for creative photographers. Flood, Spot, Red, UV & Blue, all in the same light!
- The Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe is a compact yet powerful strobe that can be used with multiple modes: DS-TTL, manual, TTL with converter. It can also be used as a Slave flash. The strobe offers a guide number of 20 and support a standard Fiber Optic connection.
- New high quality 17.8" (45.3 cm) Fiber-Optic Cable - composed of 613 fibers (cores).
- Sturdy, Easy to Use, Modular, Lightweight, Carry-Friendly and Affordable Tray/Arm Package
- First Light: Sea & Sea YS-01
- Second Light: Fantasea Radiant 2500 Pro
- Tray/Arm System: Unitray Flex Arm
Fantasea Radiant PRO 2500 (2500 Lumens) Underwater Video Light - More Features
- Model Name: Radiant PRO 2500
- Lumens: 2500
- Mount: YS Mount
- Beam Angle: 120 Deg Flood / 15 Deg Spot
- Battery Type: 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Max Burn Time: 50 minutes at 100% power
- Red Light: Yes
- Color Temperature: 5,300-5,600K
- Lumen Range: 2000-2999
- Burn time: 50 minutes at 100% power, Power indicator: Green (100%-60% power), Yellow (60%-30% power), Red (30%-15% power), Flashing Red (15%-1% power) -- Depth rated 330ft/100mts
- Aluminum head, Polycarbonate body, Battery: 2 x 18650 Li-ion battery (4 batteries Included).
- Comes with a YS Mount- Other mounts available, contact us.
- Color temperature - approx. 5300-5600K, Dimensions: 45 x 198 mm (diameter x length), Weight: 262g (without battery)
Sea & Sea Underwater Strobe YS-01 Head - More Features
- Model Name: YS-01
- Guide Number: 20
- Connections: Fiber Optic
- Built In Light: Focus Light
- Mounts: YS Mount
- TTL: Yes
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Depth Rated 60m / 200ft, Includes a built in focus light.
- Slave mode allows the strobe to be used in cordless dual-strobe or multi-strobe photography.
Sea and Sea - Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL - More Features
- Part Type: Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL
- Maintains minimal light attentuation even when the cable is bent.
- Compared with single fiber cables , the Fiber-Optic Cable II is more resistant to distortion, bending and physical impact.
- Connectors fit Sea & Sea housings and strobes + universal fiber optic input.
Mozaik - Uni-Tray Dual Locline Arm package - Fits all housings - More Features
- Part Type: Tray/Arm
- This High quality Delrin and Locline tray/arm package was designed specifically for Mozaik Underwater Cameras.
Years of experience, trial and error and customer feedback resulted in a perfect and affordable tray and arm package suitable for almost every compact underwater housing in the market.
Strong and Lightweight Delrin (reinforced plastic) tray, rubber grip handles and the famous Locline arms, long enough to position in every way - for Wide Angle or Macro. Folds easily for travel and carrying without disassembling. Flex arms fold in and serve as a carrying handle to be passed over when boat diving.
- Fits all housings, Ikelite compacts and ultra-compacts, Fantasea, Sealife, Olympus Tough and PEN, Nauticam compact and mirrorless, Recsea, Fisheye-Fix, 10bar, Sea and Sea compacts, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, GoPro and many moreﾅ
- Universal YS (Sea and Sea style) mounts for Strobe, video light, focus light, GoPro or practically anything.
- Optional Lens Caddy for mounting 67mm lenses when not in use (Our package can mount the Nauticam lens holder).
This package is uniquely bundled by Mozaik Underwater Cameras and can be fully customized to fit your budget and needs. Please contact us for options and professional advice
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Mozaik|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Mozaik
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.