- 1 x VTL3100P Video Light
- 1 x Ball Mount
- 1 x BATCELL32650 Li ion Rechargeable battery and Charger
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Yellow Filter
- 1 x Goodman Style Glove
- Underwater Strobe/Flash Head
- Arm fixing Bolt
- Silicone Grease
- 1 x Fiber-Optic Cable
- 1 x Large Tray
- 2 x 1/4"-20 Screws
- 2 x Grip
- 2 x Ball Mount
- 6 x Clamps
- 2 x 5" Arm Segment
- 2 x 7" Arm Segment
- 2 x 2" YS to Ball adapter
1 x BB-VTL3100P -- Big Blue VTL3100P (3100 Lumens) Underwater Video Light
1 x SS-03112 -- Sea & Sea Underwater Strobe YS-01 Head
1 x SS-50128 -- Sea and Sea - Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL
1 x OT-LG-D -- Mozaik - OceanTray Large Tray and Arm Dual Set
- Complete all-around lighting set, including a strobe for still photos and a powerful video light for videos / focus light. Compaible with almost any Mirrorless / Compact housing in the market.
- Our most popular 2800 Lumen light has been upgraded to 3100 lumens! The VTL3100P offers BOTH a flood beam at 120 Deg AND a narrow beam at 10 Deg!
- The Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe is a compact yet powerful strobe that can be used with multiple modes: DS-TTL, manual, TTL with converter. It can also be used as a Slave flash. The strobe offers a guide number of 20 and support a standard Fiber Optic connection.
- New high quality 17.8" (45.3 cm) Fiber-Optic Cable - composed of 613 fibers (cores).
- The OceanTray is a high quality universal light mounting system. The foam cushioned handle provides an excellent grip and the tripod mount screw will fit most popular housings.
- First Light: Big Blue VTL3100
- Second Light: YS-01
- Tray/Arm System: Ocean Tray
Big Blue VTL3100P (3100 Lumens) Underwater Video Light - More Features
- Model Name: VTL3100P
- Lumens: 3100
- Mount: Ball Mount
- Beam Angle: 120 Deg Flood / 10 Deg Spot
- Battery Type: Rechargable Li-Ion BATCELL32650
- Max Burn Time: I=15hrs, II=6hrs, III=3hrs, IV=1.5hrs
- Red Light: Yes
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Lumen Range: 3000+
- The light is controlled by a reliable push-button on/off switching system with 4 levels of brightness for the wide beam, 1 level for the narrow beam, and 1 for the red beam.
- The light also has a built-in battery indicator, it comes with a sturdy Goodman-style glove for hands-free operation, a standard 1" ball joint for easy camera set-up, a removable yellow filter, a Lithium ion battery and charger.
- Our battery design makes it easy to remove and replace the battery in-between dives with an optional spare battery.
Sea & Sea Underwater Strobe YS-01 Head - More Features
- Model Name: YS-01
- Guide Number: 20
- Connections: Fiber Optic
- Built In Light: Focus Light
- Mounts: YS Mount
- TTL: Yes
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Depth Rated 60m / 200ft, Includes a built in focus light.
- Slave mode allows the strobe to be used in cordless dual-strobe or multi-strobe photography.
Sea and Sea - Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL - More Features
- Part Type: Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL
- Maintains minimal light attentuation even when the cable is bent.
- Compared with single fiber cables , the Fiber-Optic Cable II is more resistant to distortion, bending and physical impact.
- Connectors fit Sea & Sea housings and strobes + universal fiber optic input.
Mozaik - OceanTray Large Tray and Arm Dual Set - More Features
- Part Type: Tray and Arm
- Double joint arm allows versatile lighting positioning and easy control over your strobe or video light.
- Anodized aluminum construction for light weight and durability.
- Easily attach ball mounted or YS mounted lights.
- Large tray compatible with all compact and mirrorless housings.
This package is uniquely bundled by Mozaik Underwater Cameras and can be fully customized to fit your budget and needs. Please contact us for options and professional advice
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Mozaik|
|First Light||Big Blue VTL3100|
|Tray/Arm System||Ocean Tray|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Mozaik
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.