- 1 x FG7X Camera Housing
- 1 x Canon G7X Digital Camera
- 1 x Hand Lanyard
- 1 x Diffuser
- 1 x Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- 1 x Moisture Alarm
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x Port Cover
- BEST VALUE DEAL! GET IT WHILE STOCK LASTS! The Canon G7X is one of the best high-end compacts available. Featuring a huge 1" sensor, 24-100mm f1.8-2.8 very bright lens and all manual features we know from previous Canon cameras, this is a perfect system for underwater imaging.
- The Fantasea FG7X is a custom molded, Polycarbonate housing that is perfectly contoured to the camera. This high end design make their housing very ergonomic which almost feels as an Aluminum housing but at the price of Polycarbonate. The housing offers full control of all cameras function. Its dials and buttons are strategically placed at thumbs reach making it very comfortable to use. BONUS - Moisture Detector comes installed in every FG7X housing at no additional cost!
- The housing offers 2 fiber optic cable connections and a diffuser for using the built in flash. It also features a large port which allows the use of optional wide angle and macro lenses wth no vignetting and easy snap on an off.
- On top , a cold shoe adapter is included for mounting a focus light or small strobe/video light. The housing can be opened and closed with a smart rotating dial wth a lock for extra protecion underwater.
- Fantasea has very strict quality control and after months of work, they designed a housing which is not only perfect for the camera but also very reliable. 6.3" x 4.33" x 4.92" Inches (16 x 11 x 12.5 cm) Approx. 2.26 lbs (1.025 kg) with camera on land.
- Housing Type: Compact
- Depth Rating: 200ft/60m
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Model Name: FG7X
- Housing Manufacturer: Fantasea
BONUS - Moisture Detector at no additional cost!
BONUS Hand Strap & Port Cover
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Fantasea|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Fantasea
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.