- 1 x 11" long Delrin Tray
- 2 x Grips with 3/4" Locline arms and top YS-Mount
- 1 x Clip to mount Nauticam lens holder
- 2 x standard 1/4"-20 screws
- 2 x Ikelite 12-24 screws
- 1 x Set of washers
- 1 x Wrench for tightening screws
- 1 x VTL2800P Video Light
- 1 x Goodman style glove
- 1 x Ball Mount
- 1 x Yellow Filter
- 1 x 32650 Li ion Rechargeable battery and Charger
- Underwater Strobe/Flash Head
- Arm fixing Bolt
- Silicone Grease
- 1 x Fiber-Optic Cable
- 1 x YS Mount Adapter for BigBlue Video Lights
1 x MOZ-BTS-DUAL -- Mozaik - Uni-Tray Dual Locline Arm package - Fits all housings
1 x BB-VTL2800P -- Big Blue VTL2800P (Flood 2800 / Spot 1000 Lumens) Underwater Video Light
1 x SS-03112 -- Sea & Sea Underwater Strobe YS-01 Head
1 x SS-50128 -- Sea and Sea - Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL
1 x BB-DA006 -- Big Blue - YS Mount Adapter for BigBlue Video Lights
- All-in-one lighting package compatible with almost any compact / mirrorless housing. Perfect for shooting stills and video and still keeping your rig compact and lightweight! Get the best of both worlds in one value package.
- The VTL2800P is a small and highly sophisticated light with 2 sets of LEDs featuring a flood and spot mode. This light is 2 in 1, a video light and a dive light. Depth rated to 100mts/330ft
- The Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe is a compact yet powerful strobe that can be used with multiple modes: DS-TTL, manual, TTL with converter. It can also be used as a Slave flash. The strobe offers a guide number of 20 and support a standard Fiber Optic connection.
- New high quality 17.8" (45.3 cm) Fiber-Optic Cable - composed of 613 fibers (cores).
- First Light: Sea & Sea YS-01
- Second Light: Bigblue VTL2800P
- Tray/Arm System: Unitray Flex Arm
Mozaik - Uni-Tray Dual Locline Arm package - Fits all housings - More Features
- Part Type: Tray/Arm
- This High quality Delrin and Locline tray/arm package was designed specifically for Mozaik Underwater Cameras.
Years of experience, trial and error and customer feedback resulted in a perfect and affordable tray and arm package suitable for almost every compact underwater housing in the market.
Strong and Lightweight Delrin (reinforced plastic) tray, rubber grip handles and the famous Locline arms, long enough to position in every way - for Wide Angle or Macro. Folds easily for travel and carrying without disassembling. Flex arms fold in and serve as a carrying handle to be passed over when boat diving.
- Fits all housings, Ikelite compacts and ultra-compacts, Fantasea, Sealife, Olympus Tough and PEN, Nauticam compact and mirrorless, Recsea, Fisheye-Fix, 10bar, Sea and Sea compacts, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, GoPro and many more…
- Universal YS (Sea and Sea style) mounts for Strobe, video light, focus light, GoPro or practically anything.
- Optional Lens Caddy for mounting 67mm lenses when not in use (Our package can mount the Nauticam lens holder).
Big Blue VTL2800P (Flood 2800 / Spot 1000 Lumens) Underwater Video Light - More Features
- Model Name: VTL2800P
- Lumens: Flood 2800 / Spot 1000
- Mount: Ball Mount
- Beam Angle: Flood 120 Deg / Spot 10 Deg
- Battery Type: Internal Lithium Ion
- Max Burn Time: I=15hrs, II=6hrs, III=3hrs, IV=1.5hrs
- Red Light: Yes
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Lumen Range: 2000-2999
- Wide beam can be set at 4 power levels. Red beam is offered in one low power level and SOS mode is also available
- An easy-to-use push button controls all the functions and a battery level indicator is implemeted by colored LED's around the button
- D 56mm x L 144mm, 461gr including the batteries
Sea & Sea Underwater Strobe YS-01 Head - More Features
- Model Name: YS-01
- Guide Number: 20
- Connections: Fiber Optic
- Built In Light: Focus Light
- Mounts: YS Mount
- TTL: Yes
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Depth Rated 60m / 200ft, Includes a built in focus light.
- Slave mode allows the strobe to be used in cordless dual-strobe or multi-strobe photography.
Sea and Sea - Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL - More Features
- Part Type: Fiber-Optic Cable II M/2 Connectors - UNIVERSAL
- Maintains minimal light attentuation even when the cable is bent.
- Compared with single fiber cables , the Fiber-Optic Cable II is more resistant to distortion, bending and physical impact.
- Connectors fit Sea & Sea housings and strobes + universal fiber optic input.
This package is uniquely bundled by Mozaik Underwater Cameras and can be fully customized to fit your budget and needs. Please contact us for options and professional advice
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Mozaik|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Mozaik
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.