- 1 x Optical Sea & Sea YS Converter
Top Product Features:
- A compact unit that converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal.
- Converter can be mounted on the camera's hot-shoe and can be connected to one or two strobes with Fiber-Optic Cables (Fiber-Optic Cable II type).
- TTL and manual modes can be switched by pushing the mode switch on the housing.
- Runs on 2 x AAA battery (Alkaline: 3.0V / Ni-MH: 2.4V)
- Self-Installation is easy.
- Part Type: Optical YS Converter
- Risk of water-ingress and flooding via the strobe bulkhead is eliminated.
- The camera's battery will last longer.
- External strobes will fire in accordance with their quickest recycle time as the strobes do not rely on the camera's built-in flash.
- No inner reflections from camera's built-in flash.
- Compared with slave TTL, the Optical YS Converter achieves far greater accuracy in TTL exposure/output.
- Optical YS Converters are compatible with SLR cameras that do not have a built-in flash.
|Warranty Note||Limited 3 Years by Sea & Sea|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited 3 Years by Sea & Sea
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.