- 1 x 10" long Tray
- 1 x Handle Grip with 3/4 Locline arm and top YS-Mount
- 1 x Clip to mount Nauticam lens holder
- 2 x standard 1/4"-20 screws
- 2 x Ikelite 12-24 screws
- 1 x Set of washers
- 1 x Wrench for tightening screws
- SOLA Light
- YS Adapter
Mozaik - BTS Tray and Locline Single Arm package - Fits all housings
Light and Motion SOLA Video 1200- 850-0100 (1200 Lumens) Underwater Video Light
- Sturdy, Easy to Use, Modular, Lightweight and Carry-Friendly Tray/Arm Package. This High quality Locline arm package was designed specifically for Mozaik Underwater Cameras. Arms long enough to position in every way - for Wide Angle or Macro. Folds easily for travel and carrying without disassembling. Fits all housings and all lights with a universal YS mount. Optional Lens Caddy mount.
- Small yet Powerful - Sola is smaller lighter and longer running than anything in its class. It is literally half the weight and size of its nearest competitor with better run time, beam pattern and power.
- First Light: SOLA 1200 Video Light
- Tray/Arm System: Uni-Tray Flex Arm Set
Mozaik - BTS Tray and Locline Single Arm package - Fits all housings - More Features
- Part Type: Tray/Arm
- Years of experience, trial and error and customer feedback resulted in a perfect and affordable tray and arm package suitable for almost every compact underwater housing in the market.
Strong and Lightweight tray, rubber grip handles and the famous Locline arms.
- Fits all housings, Ikelite compacts and ultra-compacts, Fantasea, Sealife, Olympus Tough and PEN, Nauticam compact and mirrorless, Recsea, Fisheye-Fix, 10bar, Sea and Sea compacts, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Fujifilm, GoPro and many more
|Warranty Note||1 Year by Mozaik UW Cameras|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year by Mozaik UW Cameras
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.