- 1 x Equinox HD8X Video Housing
- 1 x Dome-port protector
- 1 x 2.5 inch color LCD Back Monitor (mounted on the back plate)
- 1 x 0.45x Wide Angle Lens (to mount on camera’s lens) (*)
- 1 x External Color Correction Filter (Red Filter)
- 1 x Dome Port Protector
- 1 x
- Depth rated to 250 feet / 76 Meters, BRS (Ballast Release System) removable wings for easy transportation
- 1-inch clear cast-acrylic front/rear face-plates that allows sufficient light to enter housing for white balance to operate and for visible
- Includes 2.5 inch color LCD Back Monitor (mounted on the back plate)
- Equinox housing is constructed from rugged and durable PVC material and one inch clear cast acrylic front and rear face-plates with stainless steel hardware to prevent corrosion.
- E/O Bulkhead for video feed to the surface.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 16.5 x 8.5" (33 x 42 x 22 cm) with handles Weight: 25 to 33 lb
- Model Name: HD8X
- Depth Rating: 250ft/76m
- Control Type: Manual
The Equinox HD8 / HD8X underwater video housing is Equinox's higher end models aimed at housing Prosumer camcorders
Equinox housings earned their remarkeble reputation due to unprecedented reliability, simplicity and ease of use. Combine that wit
|Warranty Note||Comprehensive 3 Years by Equinox|
Warranty & Returns
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.