- 1 x Underwater video housing (port not included)
- 1 x Right and left handles
- 1 x 5mm Hexagonal (Allen) key
- 2 x M6 Hexagonal head bolts
- 1 x Spare Main O-rings
- 1 x Lithium Ion Battery pack 1280 mAh
- 1 x Lithium Ion Battery charger
- 1 x User´s manual
- 1 x Cleansing pack with: 2 lens cleaning tissues (suitable for cleaning all kinds of glass surfaces including multi-coated precision lenses) / silicone grease (8 g) / 10 cotton buds / 10 silica-gel bags
- The Mangrove housings are fully electronic and allow control of all cameras functions through a number of easy to use electromagnetic buttons locating at thumbs reach. The housing comes with a 3.5" LCD , pre-mounted into the rear part of the housing at a 25 degree angle for ease of use and included is also a monitor shade to eliminate sun reflections at shallow depth.
- Depth rating is 200mts / 660 feet. Equipped with a leak detector that supports both an audio and visual alarm.
- The housings features interchangeable ports allowing you to mount optional flat ports or wide angle ports, see products options or contact us for more details.
- Video lighting can easily be mounted on the handles or by using accessory plates, see options or contact us.
- The following accessories can be bundled with the housing: External LCD Monitors, Stabilization wings, lens ports and color correction filter, carrying handle, tripod and more.. Contact us for options and pricing.
- Model Name: MVHP-L
- Depth Rating: 660ft/200mts
- Control Type: Electronic
- Port: Body Only
- More Compatible Cameras: HDC-SD1 / SD5 / SD9 / SD100 / HS100 / SD200 / TM200 / SD200 / TM300 / HS300
This housing is made by Mangrove, a Spanish housing manufacturer with over 15 years of experience in video housings.
The housings are constructed of 3 parts: Front, Rear and Port. The front part is made of solid marine grade aluminum and the rear machined from solid Delrin. The ports range from fixed flat glass to high end glass domes such as the Fathom WP-90.
The mangrove housings are universal but each model has its own dedicated circuitry designed to control a specific camcorder model.
All housings are fully electronic and controlled by Magnetic buttons which prevent the need of penetrating the housing.
- The L sized housing will allow a camera and battery no longer than 154mm/6 inches.
- Dimensions (D x L): 160 x 236 mm Weight: 3763g
- Locking system: (2) tension latch with secondary lock
- Seals: Housing Back: double O-ring Seals; one 4mm radial bore seal, one 3mm face seal Front Port: double 2.5 mm O-ring Seals; one radial bore seal, one face seal
- Screen resolution: 960 (W) x 240 (H)
- Monitor life time: 10.000 hours
- Monitor brightness: 300 Cd/m2
- Monitor power source: Lithium-Ion battery pack 1280 mAh (supplied with the housing)
- Monitor run time: Approx. 9 hours
|Warranty Note||2 Years by Aditech USA|
|Camera Model||HS300 / HS/SD/TM700 / HS/SD/TM707 / HS/SD/TM800 / HS/SD/TM900 / X900 / X900M / X920 / X920M / X910|
Warranty & Returns
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years by Aditech USA
Mozaik is an authorized dealer of each and every brand offered for sale. All products are sold with a manufacturer’s warranty. The terms, limitations and period of the warranty are solely determined by the manufacturer and are marked on the product page and/or on the manufacturer’s web site.
Implementing the warranty can be done either through us or directly with the manufacturer. We are always here to help with any issue that may arise and will be happy to take care of any repairs or check-ups for you. Read more..
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased you can request to return it within 60 days of the original delivery date, subject to the following conditions Read more..
Taxes and Cross-Border
All orders shipping to Canada will be charged local sales tax according to the province ( GST / PST / HST).
Mozaik is responsible and will pay all import fees (including duty and brokerage fees). Our broker will take care of any such fees before the product reaches your door.
Any accidental charges will be reimbursed.
Orders shipping to the USA will ship through our US logistics center in Blaine, WA thus free of any border fees.
We do not charge taxes, yet, you may be subject to local sales tax and customs duties in your country.