Underwater Strobe Package with Sea and Sea YS-01 and Fantasea Single Blueray Tray Flex Package
Blue Ray Tray Package
This Set Include:
- Blue Ray Single Tray
- Flex Arm 30
- Nano Fiber Optic Cable Kit
- Sea and Sea YS-01 Strobe
- Arm Fixing Bolt
- Silicon Grease
- O-Ring Installed
The Fantasea Blue Ray Single Tray
allows integrating different
components in an underwater photo system, including the camera housing,
arms, strobes, lights, lens holders and more.
Made from anodized aluminum, this sturdy tray was designed for optimal functionality and ease of operation.
This tray has some special features such as a stepped down extension which allows easy grip of the housing, a back bar to prevent housing from turning and a unique blue design.
is compatible with almost all compact digital housings,
including Fantasea, Canon, Fujifilm, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Ikelite,
Sea&Sea and more.
The Blue Ray Single Tray
includes one T1 Connector which allow for mounting two Flex Arms on the tray. Flex Arm
Fantasea's Flex Arm 30
is a flexible arm made of rugged plastic polycarbonate material, for attaching a flash or a light to a tray.
The Flex Arm comes with a standard C1 connector, compatible with T1 connectors featured on all Fantasea trays.
The flexible design of the arm allows for a flash or a light to be positioned at any angle.
A caddy attachment for mounting lens on arm can be ordered separately.
Size: 30 cm/12 inch. Sea and Sea YS-01
Sea & Sea YS-01 Underwater Strobe/Flash Head
- The Sea & Sea YS-01 is a compact slave strobe that can be used for wide-angle or macro photography above and under that water.
- An external flash is your most important accessory for UW
photography. The ocean is one big, blue filter. As you descend, the reds
and oranges quickly become muted shades of blue and gray. This strobe
light will bring back your subjects’ natural colors.
- With its circular beam angle of 100 x 100° and a guide number of
up to 20 it is the perfect strobe for Point & Shoot cameras or
- The DS-TTL (Digital Slave TTL) feature gives you automatic exposure control when shooting in slave mode.
- For finer lighting control it is best to shoot in Manual Mode. Using Manual Mode is easy since the YS-01 has a ten-level power dial located on the back of the strobe.
- The YS-01 has a bright 1W LED target light to point at the target; it is bright enough to be used as a dive light on night dives.
- Note, for best pictures connect the strobe to the housing with a fiber optic cable.
- Depth Rating -250 feet / 75 Meter
- Flash Modes - DS-TTL and Manual
- Battery - The YS-01 is powered by 4-AA batteries (not included)
- Num of flashes - You can get up to 330 flashes at full power with NiMH batteries
- Recycle time - of approximately 1.9 seconds with NiMH batteries at full power
- Manual control – Ten-Level power dial that is easy to set and use
- Angle of coverage - Circular beam for a broad 100° x 100° angle of coverage
- LED Target Light – Bright 1Watt LED target light, in center of the strobe face, is bright enough for night dives
- Guide number - 20 (ISO 100/m) for high power performance
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4.3 x 5.2" (68 x 108 x 129mm)
- Weight (Land): 17.7 oz (505g)